PAYMENT & PAYMENT POLICIES
All orders will be processed & shipped, once payment is cleared. We accept payment via below modes:
- Direct Bank deposits [Cash deposits/Cheque deposits].
- NEFT / RTGS. (Wire Transfer)
- Debit Card | Credit Card | Net-Banking.
- Cash On Delivery. (Only in India)
- Cheques / Demand Drafts.
- All payments should be notified pre and post deposition.
- Please do keep proofs of your payments with you untill the order is delivered to you. We may ask you details or picture of your payment just as a security protocol for confirmation.
- Cheques/demand drafts if sent must be received within 4 business days of the orders. Cheque purchases will be shipped post cheques cleared.
- Payment gateway charges are extra for payments done by Credit/Debit Cards, Net-Banking.
1. How do I make a purchase on Fashion Trendz?
You can make purchases using the following:
• Credit Card (Visa/ Amex/ Master Card)
• Debit Card (All leading bank debit cards)
• Netbanking (All leading banks)
You can also opt for the Cash-on-Delivery (COD) payment method. With COD you can pay us in cash at the time of actual delivery of product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment on Fashion Trendz.
2. I don’t have a credit card/debit card/netbanking. What can I do?
You can also choose to pay “Cash on Delivery”. With COD you can pay us in cash at the time of actual delivery of product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment on Fashion Trendz.
3. Are there any charges when I make a payment on Fashion Trendz?
There are absolutely no hidden charges when you make a purchase with Fashion Trendz.
Enjoy free shipping on all orders.
All Cash-on-delivery (COD) orders will have an additional COD charge of Rs. 79.
4. What is Cash on Delivery?
With “Cash on Delivery” or COD, you can pay us in cash at the time of actual delivery of product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment on Fashion Trendz.
5. Are there any terms and conditions for a COD purchase?
The maximum order value for a COD payment is Rs. 25,000. You will have to pay the money to the delivery boy before you can open the package. Please note, we do not accept foreign currency as payment against a COD order.
6. How do I place a Cash-on-Delivery (COD) Order?
Add items to your cart. Hit proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a Payment Option, select “Pay By Cash-on-Delivery. Click to Place Order button, Once confirmed, you will receive a confirmation message on your screen.
To serve you better and provide fast delivery, Fashion Trendz team may contact you(email/phone) for address verification. We may cancel your order if we do not receive confirmation from your side in next 48 hrs from the time of order placed.
You will be required to make a Cash payment to our Courier Partner, only at the time of delivery of your order.
7. Can I pay by Cheque / Demand Draft upon delivery of my item?
No, our COD partner will only accept cash payment at the time of delivery.
8. How do I pay using a Credit card?
We accept all VISA, Mastercard and American Express Credit cards.
To pay using your Credit card, you will need your Credit card number, Card expiry date, 3 digit CVV number (Card Verification Value – found on the back side of your Credit card) and online 3D Secure password.
After entering the card number, expiry date and CVV number on Fashion Trendz, you will be redirected to the Bank’s page for entering the online 3D Secure password.
9. How do I pay using a Debit card?
We accept Debit cards of all banks in India. To pay using your Debit card, you will need to enter your Debit card number, Card expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), 3 digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards) on Fashion Trendz. You will then be redirected to your Bank’s page for entering your online password (issued to you by your Bank) to complete the payment.
10. Is it safe to use my Credit/Debit card on Fashion Trendz?
Yes, shopping at Fashion Trendz is 100% safe. All Credit card and Debit card payments on Fashion Trendz are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading Indian banks.
Furthermore, the Banks ask you to enter an online password (also known as 3D Secure password) which acts as an additional layer of security for your card transaction. This 3D Secure password is not printed anywhere on the card and is known only to you, giving you the added assurance that only you can use your card to make purchases on the Internet. This makes your online transaction on Fashion Trendz extremely safe and secure.
You can be assured that Fashion Trendz offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the internet so as to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure.
11. What is a 3D Secure password?
3D Secure is also known as “Verified by Visa” or “Mastercard securecode”. It is a free security service by VISA and MasterCard in partnership with card issuing Banks to secure your online Credit/Debit card transactions through the use of an additional password. This additional password is called 3D Secure password.
12. How can I get the 3D Secure password for my Credit/Debit card?
You can register for the 3D Secure password for your Credit/Debit card by visiting your Bank’s website.